1. Insert one leg of a Y-shaped piece (key) into the opening at
one end of the loop.
2. Rotate the Y into an upside down position so that the long part is inside the
loop opening. Be sure to slide the loop end fully into the slot of the key.
(It should fit like a person in a saddle) :-)
3. Hold the key (legs of "y") between the thumb and forefinger of your dominant hand and fit
the desired bead(s) over the top of the loop and down against the key (hips), keeping the beads upright.
The top end of the loop should extend enough that when hanging from the "pigtail",
the beads will move freely.
4. Raise the hinged "pigtail" (coil) on the back of the foundation.
5. Place the end of the coil through the top of the loop and slide the loop around the coil.
6. Lower the hinged coil into wearing position; the loop and beads should hang from the coil and dangle below the foundation.
You have just designed and made a lovely piece of jewelry to show off your lampworked